Monday, April 4, 2011

Monday Morning...

We got up today at 2:45....that is AM.......for Joshua to go to work and I had a bad pain in my neck and shoulder. Around 7:45 I realized my keys were in the floor of Joshua's truck which was at his work with him! So he had to leave work and bring them to me! This Monday morning was not going as planned, but once I got in my truck to drive to work...I was reminded of how good GOD is and how HE has really blessed our little family! I have the most amazing husband and a GOD /who blesses me every day. I just need to take time to realize it all! :)

James 1:12
"Blessed is the man who perseveres under trial, because when he has stood the test, he will receive the crown of life that God has promised to those who love him."

This song sums it all up :) 


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pqqdA8LHN7I

No comments:

Post a Comment