Sunday, April 24, 2011

Our First Easter and MY (joshua's) First Blog Post

To Start off with, I had a rather long day at work yesterday and came home to the best wife any guy could ask for, which was enough in itself BUT my awesome wife got us a Tye Dye kit!!!! AWESOME, so I now know what we will be doing on Monday night!!

Changes, I have found a new friend named TC, he played guitar at our wedding and through a church event we started talking and its truly a blessing to get to hang out with him on Friday having just an awesome night in fellowship, fishing, and so much more. I really look forward to more fishing trips and just hanging out.

EASTER, I woke up this morning a little down b/c I didn't get the opportunity to attend a church service due to work ,BUT I am thankful for technology. I was able to stream the 11am service via the internet which MADE MY DAY and to top it all off in less than an hour I am going to be able to go home, see my beautiful wife and go spend time with my family.

As I sit at work thinking I have a wonderful and beautiful wife and an amazing family, I can't stop thinking how much God has blessed me and how He works in my life. I can't wait to see what else is in store for my life.

"He's alive and I'm forgiven, Heavan's gates are open wide"

No comments:

Post a Comment